The Web Tracking portal can be found here
This is a brief description of the service ...
- Easy to use.
- Records each unique visitor to your site.
- Records the route your visitors took within your site.
- Records keywords people used to find your site on search engines.
- Keeps a history of per-day, per-hour hits to your site.
- Hit counter you can display on your page.
- E-Mail notifications when regular hit targets are reached.
Downloadable java script along with cut & paste HTML code makes it simple to add our PPHLogger web tracking to your site.
Each log entry includes information about the client address, browser, colour resolution, and more.
Statistics showing your pages in order of popularity, sites linking to yours, and top keywords used by people to find your site on search engines.
Calendar view shows how many hits your site receives every day, along with per hour and per day graphs, giving you an overview of the popularity of your site.
You can display a count of the number of visitors to your site in either text or graphic form, along with several other totals such as online users.
This site is tracked using our web tracking service, where you can logon to a demonstration. Go to http://volvo.labbs.com/pphlogger, and logon with username: laweb , and password: guest to see for yourself just how comprehensive this service is.